Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Cookies!

Shame on me and slap my hand, I have not posted in a long time. It's not that I haven't wanted to but the thought of it all made my head hurt.
However, I have been somewhat a busy bee at home in the kitchen trying all sorts of Christmas cookie recipes. I've never really taken the time to research good recipes until this year. Here we have some nominees . . .

Classic Shortbread, Pecan Shortbread (not pictured)

Cherry Cherry Cookies



Cherry covered chocolate





Coconut Macroons (w/chocolate not pictured)

2 comments:

jlee said...

yummy! It's the time of the season for delicious baking!

mel and i made a crapload of xmas cookies last week. we're not finished with them yet -- have to continue decorating them and then package them up!

Melanie said...

nice job.

i have this amazing cookie recipe i wanted to give you. are you still here?